* BRITISH DEATH SQUAD *
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Death Squad Gaming On The Next Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» UGG Boots outlet...
adirondack boot ii sand... EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:31 am by kun21

» Women Ugg Boots...
adirondack boot ii sand... EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 am by kun21

» UGG Boots outlet
adirondack boot ii sand... EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:55 am by kun21

» adirondack boot ii sand...
adirondack boot ii sand... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:55 am by kun21

» UGG Jimmy Choo
adirondack boot ii sand... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:08 am by kun21

» UGG Kids Boots...
adirondack boot ii sand... EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:38 am by kun21

» UGG Jimmy Choo
adirondack boot ii sand... EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:47 am by kun21

» UGG Bailey Button Boots 5803..
adirondack boot ii sand... EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:31 am by kun21

» UGG Men Boots...
adirondack boot ii sand... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:41 am by kun21

Top posters
yiqianchi
adirondack boot ii sand... I_vote_lcapadirondack boot ii sand... I_voting_baradirondack boot ii sand... I_vote_rcap 
kun21
adirondack boot ii sand... I_vote_lcapadirondack boot ii sand... I_voting_baradirondack boot ii sand... I_vote_rcap 
james21
SlitheryMatty1
Admin
i_xOmar
EIFION-12
iDaNnY_xX
oX-Shanee-Xo
JAMZY95

adirondack boot ii sand...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kun21

adirondack boot ii sand... Empty
PostSubject: adirondack boot ii sand...   adirondack boot ii sand... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:55 am

adirondack boot ii sand Charlie several people face a novel, would have heard some dark ones trained to hawk to emulate these figures are remarkably true person, should really see now, is a big open horizon. "TianMo sacrifice unto the day? And more than 30 days right, also don't know the old man saw his little son suddenly became useless wing yellow magic will have four what kind of expression will be quite wonderful?!" The wind yi heart say with smile. TianMo sacrifice unto the day night a devil king, blood and KuangMo WangSanDa Lord voldemort's gathering, common sacrifices, this is the whole most solemn inferno grand festival. Magic is the devil king JiuDou, recognized inferno heart, three big devil king who also will not account for all the magic for. Since it is so grand festival, their hands at the end of the line of people from a little softminded person, and it seems to have to get some gold, at least on the momentum can't lose people, the wind yi heart if want to.
adirondack boots "Mo", you accompany this young master a walk through the human, Charlie and mean wujiang river city left to continue training shameless." The wind yi tao.
Billy looked at the wind yi, moiidea and liu smoke ride far of wildebeest figure, mumbling way: "can't moment in the master is simply follow around as servants of shame, one day I can also be convergence with the master, also can breath and master in and out of the human city." At this time of the wind yi after careful make-up, already will all feature are hidden to inferno, put on the human JinWen black robes, that's a good a wind from jun lang youth. "You go to the city going to do what wujiang river?" Liu smoke after a dress becomes as the common ladies general, just body that special temperament is how also can't cover, in she heard the wind yi to human wujiang city, she was also with out.
"Hey hey, get some money flower." The wind yi said with a smile. Liu smoke eyebrows a cu, way: "you want to go to the robbery?"
UGG Brooks Boots The wind was a cloud of liu yi baby-talk nicknames, ha ha say with smile: "cloud fairy, it seems that you are still not by understanding I ah, I wind yi. Satan is no level of people? The wujiang river city nature is to have a small business." Liu smoke momentarily, carefully thinking up, it seems that she still want to increase the strength of the Lord about this, but he is always so elusive. A few days later, the three people into the wujiang city. Wujiang city is one of the great city on the edge of the wilderness, is an independent city, do not belong to any human countries have jurisdiction, so everybody here of people gathering, people come and go very lively. The wind yi curiously looked at this antique city, through a city buildings, often can reflect the city's cultural features and background.
UGG Foxfur Boots "Mo", you can know a stranger here, where has the acquisition of magic scroll place?" The wind yi asked. "The auction house transaction halls, where someone special purchase various grades of magic scroll." Moiidea replied. Moiidea lead in, the wind yi three people came to a difference of auction house called the, want to is a difference of the inheritance of the family name. The auction house trading floor seems to be always so crowded, someone here to buy some sold here. Moiidea with wind yi came to a write magic scroll trade window. "Honored guests, and do you want to buy what kind of magic scroll, we here from black iron level to level of magic scroll of platinum everything." It's a beautiful young girl sweet smile to ask. "The wind is double the wind blade technique the black iron scroll how much?" The wind yi asked.
"Six thousand gold one." Young girl replied. "Then you purchase price is?" The wind yi pick one eyebrow, sell is expensive enough, even if one hundred empty scroll successful one, but the consumption of magic power and energy, the cost price but only one thousand gold pieces, it seems that magic scroll rendering it was a teacher is a capital career.
"We bid is five thousand five hundred gold, if number is much could also add two hundred gold." Young girl replied. "Mo" the burden, and bring it to the young lady." The wind yi order way. "Is less, the wind." Moiidea some puzzling, he didn't know he was carrying the burden is what things, don't really is no magic scroll. The girl will burden open, not from wu wear the small mouth out a sound, to see that there have been dozens of black iron magic scroll, of which there are two shining with bronze color bronze magic scroll. Moiidea and liu smoke all looked amazing wind yi, did not know the magic scroll where he came from, and liu smoke also did not know that these are his hand draw.
UGG Jimmy Choo "Honored guests, please wait a moment, I'll call our big the shopkeeper." The young girl say the turning away. And right now the trade lobby also someone noticed the wind yi three, so he suddenly pulled out so much magic scroll, are in constant looked at him, magic scroll drawing teacher but a very popular career, rather than simple noble mage status is even higher, especially to draw level of magic scroll gold drawing teacher, no matter go to where all someone QianHuHouYong, because the magic scroll level gold is not money can be bought, often at the auction appear a will be Fried to day price, was a gold level according to the actual market value magic scroll in millions of gold, but often a gold of magic scroll to tens of millions of level to buy. And the gold of that magic scroll draw level of but powerful holy magic, if have a, is equivalent to a second life, because even if a ShengMo mage cast in the holy magic also need long time when the sing, and if he hit it out of a holy magic to come, to believe that most people are perineal ditch capsized.
Back to top Go down

adirondack boot ii sand...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
* BRITISH DEATH SQUAD * :: British Death Squad :: A new Start-
Jump to: